Based on the latest SIMCOM SIM808 GSM/GPS module, this board offers cellular GSM and GPRS data along with GPS technology for satellite navigation.
The GPS receiver is incredibly sensitive with 22 tracking and 66 acquisition channels, and also supports assisted-GPS (A-GPS) for indoor localization. The module is controlled by AT command via UART and supports 3.3V logical level.
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz - connect onto any global GSM network with any 2G SIM.
- Fully-integrated GPS (MT3336 chipset with -165 dBm tracking sensitivity) that can be controlled and query over the same serial port
- Make and receive voice calls using a headset or an external 32Ω speaker + electrical microphone
- Send and receive SMS messages
- Send and receive GPRS data (TCP/IP, HTTP, etc.)
- PWM/Buzzer vibrational motor control
- AT command interface with "auto baud" detection
- 22 tracking /66 acquisition channels
- GPS L1 C/A code
- Sensitivity: Tracking: -165 dBm, Cold starts : -147 dBm
- Time-To-First-Fix: Cold starts: 32s (typ.), Hot starts: 1s (typ.), Warm starts: 5s (typ.)
- Accuracy: approx 2.5 meters