This is a ready to use dual H bridge module for controlling 2 DC motors with 5 Amp capacity each or a Stepper motor at max. 5 amp/phase. These motor drivers can be used to control any small to big motors. High speed PWM is also supported. It can be directly connected to 4 microcontroller pins to control 2 DC motor or a Stepper motor in Bipolar mode.
- 5 Amp. per motor capacity
- Works with any circuit that gives 3 to 5 v high output
- Soft Start and Stop provides long life to gearboxes.
- Connect the 6 wires to circuits and 4 wires to Motors.
- Upon giving the battery/power supply to circuit it will drive the motors as per the input from RC circuit / Microcontroller / PC output or any other circuit that gives 3-5 V output.
- Output section (Screwed connector)
- Pin 1 : Motor 1 a
- Pin 2 : Motor 1 b
- Pin 3 : Motor 2 a
- Pin 4 : Motor 2 b
- Input Section (6 Pin male Header)
- Pin 1 : Motor 1 + forward
- Pin 2 : Motor 1 - reverse
- Pin 3 : Motor 2 + forward
- Pin 4 : Motor 2 + reverse
- Pin 5 : +5 V output (For external circuits like MCU Board)
- Pin 6 : GND
- Power Connector
- Power Supply +
- Power Supply -