Robotic Arm, Completely Programmable and controllable through PC. PC software allows easy to use interface for movements and programming sequences. Once the sequence is generated you can generate C code for Arduino or Rhino Robot Control Board directly from the software. This code can be directly used in Arduino or Quick C IDE and modified further for extra functions.
You can also control it through Rhino Robot Control Board, Arduino or any other microcontroller capable of driving 5 RC Servos.
With optional Bluetooth module mounted on servo controller pcb - you can control the arm wirelessly over bluetooth from your PC. Apart from arm you can also connect extra servos to the controller.
This Package Includes
5 DOF Robotic Arm Features
- Easy to program and use with PC software
- CNC cut body
- Includes everything except power supply to make a complete working robotic arm
- Can be assembled in 2 hours using common tools like pliers, spanner and screw drivers
- High speed motors to complete tasks in less time (see video)
- Include electronics to control it through PC, Can be controlled though any other device which gives servo outputs
- Degrees of Freedom : 4 + Gripper
- Maximum reach from base : 320 mm
- Power requirement : 5 to 6 VDC, Minimum 4 Amp
- Maximum Payload : 300 Grams